Olivier Wedding Invitations
A stylish design for your modern event, this will be deeply imprinted into thick cotton paper.
- Invitations: 5 x 7, 110lb paper, 1-color printing
- Reply cards: 3.5 x 5, 110lb paper, 1-color printing
- Envelopes: address on replies and return address on mailing; 1-color printing
- Paper: 100% tree-free cotton, in fluorescent white, pearl white, and ecru.
Envelopes to match the cards, unless you want a non-cotton color.
- Ink: from swatches, or custom mix for $40
- Coordinating Items: save the dates, thank you cards, stationery, coasters, table & escort cards, etc.
If we can print it, we'll adapt our design for your extra items.
- Turnaround: Once order is received, we'll send you a contract and invoice for any remaining cost (ex: for coordinating items). When we receive the signed contract, any additional payment, and your wording/information, we'll layout your design and email you a .png for approval.
- We ask you to carefully review the image, checking for spelling & dates as we'd hate to have an error.
- After we receive your approval, we order the printing plate. You'll be notified when your printing day is scheduled.
- Shipping: Sorry, for now, USA/Domestic shipping only.
- 2-color printing
- Double-thick paper
- Edge painting
- Outer-envelope lining
Please email us to discuss your unique needs.
We can't wait to print the invitations for your event!
Named for Laurence Olivier