Myrna Invitation Suite
Designed using a vintage ornament as the anchor, I'm reminded of visiting the theaters of the early twentieth century. Perfect to set the stage for your big event!
About our wedding invitation suites:
- Invitations: 5 x 7, 110lb paper; 1-color printing
- Reply cards: 3.5 x 5, 110lb paper; 1-color printing
- Envelopes: address on replies and return address on outers; 1-color printing
- Paper: 100% tree-free cotton, in fluorescent white, pearl white, and ecru.
Envelopes to match the cards, unless you want a non-cotton color.
- Ink: from swatches, or custom mix for $40
- Coordinating Items: thank you cards, stationery, coasters, table & escort cards, etc.
If we can print it, we'll adapt our design for your extra items.
- Turnaround: Once all information is received, we'll send you a contract and invoice for any remaining cost (ex: for coordinating items). Once we receive the signed contract, any additional payment, and your wording/information, we'll layout your design and email you a .png for approval.
We ask you to carefully review the image, checking for spelling & dates as we'd hate to have an error. After we receive your approval, we order the printing plate.
Printing will occur within 10 days after it arrives; you'll be notified when your printing day is scheduled.
- Shipping: Sorry, for now, USA/Domestic shipping only.
Please email us to discuss your unique needs.
We can't wait to print the invitations for your event!
Named for Myrna Loy