Tierney Wedding Invitations
A rare treat! This style is hand-crafted with vintage metal type, hand-set letter by letter using a favorite typeface - Bernhard Gothic Light in two sizes.
This style is best with minimal phrasing.
There are limitations with using vintage type - if we don't have a letter, and a friendly printing colleagues doesn't have a sister-font we can raid, we can't get it. But limitations are fun to work with - that's why we love letterpress printing! It just takes some creative wording sometimes. But, these are two complete fonts so the chances of you needing something we can't set is quite slim. Send us your desired wording, and we'll check it against the drawer and see if we're missing anything before you place your order.
This style is also perfect for your minimalist and elegant wedding announcements!
- Invitations: 5 x 7, 110lb paper, 1-color printing
- Reply cards: 3.5 x 5, 110lb paper, 1-color printing
- Envelopes: address on replies and return address on mailing; 1-color printing
- Paper: 100% tree-free cotton, in fluorescent white, pearl white, and ecru.
Envelopes to match the cards, unless you want a non-cotton color.
- Ink: from swatches or let us know your desired Pantone number to match.
- Coordinating Items: save the dates, thank you cards, stationery, coasters, table & escort cards, etc.
If we can print it, we'll adapt our design for your extra items.
- Turnaround: Once order is received, we'll send you a contract and invoice for any remaining cost (ex: for coordinating items). When we receive the signed contract, any additional payment, and your wording/information, we'll set the type and email you a photo for approval.
- We ask you to carefully review the image, checking for spelling & dates as we'd hate to have an error.
- After we receive your approval, we finalize the typesetting and prepare for printing. You'll be notified when your printing day is scheduled.
- Shipping: Sorry, for now, USA/Domestic shipping only.
- 2-color printing
- Double-thick paper
- Edge painting
- Outer-envelope lining
Please email us to discuss your unique needs.
We can't wait to print the invitations for your event!
Deposit applies to order price.
Named for Cary Grant